POWERMUD DUALCLEANSE TREATMENT REVIEW

Leave a Comment
glam glow, powdermud, review, true, honest, skin, trouble skin,

Today I am going to review the Powermud dualcleanse treatment. You have probably heard about the powermud before, it is a TREND. But does it really works?


I have this small sample that I got from Sephora.


Ideal for

  • If your skin needs a deep cleaning
Skintype
For all skintypes (and ages and designer for women and MEN!)

What does it claims?

Gentle, deep cleansing treatment that removes the weekly buildup of dirt, oil, and makeup.

Formula facts

Witout paraben
Witout sulfates
Witout phthalates

How to use
- Start with clean dry skin
- Apply thin layer
- Leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes, let it dry
- For removal, apply water in use circular motions to transform it into a cleansing oil treatment
You can only use it once or twice a week.

The Package
The sample size comes in a 'sample packaging' just plastic package, but the full size comes in a jar so make sure you use something to scoop it up.

The smell
When I first opened the package I can already smell the scent of apples.. YES I LIKE! I really love fruity scents. If you put it on your face for five to ten minutes you can get a bit dizzy of the smell, there is something mixed with that apple smell I can not explain but it makes me dizzy, but overall love the smell.

The texture
The texture is smooth and you can feel small scrub balls when you applied it on your face.

The product
After I applied the 'face mask' it felt really refreshing, it starts with a cold feeling on your face, but after a few minutes I started to feel my face was tingle, the longer you let it on your face the painful it gets. My face started to heat up and felt really warm, i guess it works? Then it starts to reduce the heat and the face mask is out of use, so you can wash your face. I washed my face with water and start to make circular motions. When I was done my face felt really smooth and soft. The redness on my face was reduced and I was very happy with the results.

Verdict
I really like the texture of my face after using it, my face glows and looks and feels smooth, the redness on my face has reduced. This product does not do anything with your pores. I could see my pores, it does not tighten the pores at all. So if you are looking for something to tighten your pores this will not help.

Repurchase?
Maybe, because I also want something to tighten my pores. The price is kinda expensive, BUT I have to say I love the results so I have to think about it.

0 reacties: