Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair review

Leave a Comment
The Estee Lauder Night Repair synchronized recovery complex II. I have seen in everywhere in magazines,youtube,beauty blogs but is it really worth the money?

I have a sample of the Estee lauder Night repair, it is in a small bottle (.24 FL OZ LIQ/7ml). It might sounds like it is not much but I have been using it for two months now.


Ideal for

  • Multiple signs of aging
  • Visible age prevention
  • Dryness,Dehydration
  • Lines and wrinkles
  • Dullness, loss of radiance
  • Oil-free
Skintype
For all skintypes

What does it claims?

''Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful skin every day. Tested and proven: Advanced Night Repair dramatically reduces the look of all key signs of aging. It maximizes the power of skin’s natural night time renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology. Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful in just 4 weeks. Skin feels smoother, hydrated, and stronger. 82% felt their skin was immediately hydrated. Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested in just 4 weeks.25+ Patents and Patents Pending Worldwide. Effective for every ethnicity.''

Source: www.esteelauder.com
Formula facts
Oil-free
Dermatologist tested
Ophthalmologist tested
Non-acnegenic won't clog pores
Fragnance-free

How to use

Apply on clean skin before your moisturizer. Use several drops. Smooth in gently all over face and throat.

The package
The full size package has a pipette, which is hygienic to use. I have the sample size one and this one is not hygienic to use and it also does not have a pipette, I just open the cover and pout it into my hands.

The texture

I love the texture of it! It is not sticky after you put it on your face, it literally light weight and sinks into your skin, no sticky or greasy feeling after using it.

Final verdict

After using it for two months I have noticed that my face have a radiance glow. I have kind of dry skin directly after applying the serum, my skin feels really smooth. So there is two things what Estee lauder claims and are true. For the 'fine' lines and wrinkles I did not notice any changes, because I don't have any lines or wrinkles on my face, but I do feel my skin becomes tighten more.

Repurchase?
For now I have to say no, because I don't need it even though it really hydrates my skin. I can use another product for my dry skin, but I will purchase it in the future when i'm getting older!

beauty, make up, estee lauder, advanced night repair, serum, wrinkles, lines, skincare, blogger
beauty, make up, skincare, serum, estee lauder







0 reacties: